Bridesmaids and Groomsmens Gifts


I have been dying to share our bridesmaids and groomsmens gifts with you guys. My fiancé and I really wanted to come up with a cute and creative way to ask our bridal party to be a part of our wedding. If you're a loyal follower of Fash Boulevard then you already know I have a major obsession with the beyond talented Brittany Fuson’s insanely amazing drawings. So when the idea to have Brittany do a custom drawing of my four bridesmaids popped into my head, I knew it was the ultra perfect approach. “Will you be my bridesmaid?” and “Will you be my maid of honor?” was hand written at the top of each stunning portrait. I was absolutely dying to give the gifts to the girls and as I hoped, they all totally loved the surprise. Oh ya, and they all said, “yes!” For the groomsmen my fiancé had personalized shot glasses made with “Groomsman?” written on the side. He also gave them a small bottle of liquor to appropriately accompany the glasses. I've been waiting with bated breath to reveal the gifts to you all. I hope that you love it as much as we do. Below are more pictures of the gifts as well as pictures from when I gave the gifts to my beautiful bridal party. If you guys love the custom drawings that Brittany Fuson did for me then you should definitely stop by her blog and website. She has some amazing products for sell and she can also do custom drawings for your special event! xoxo








Don't forget to follow Fash Boulevard on Twitter: @FashBoulevard
And "Like" Fash Boulevard on Facebook for the latest celebrity fashion news: Fash Fan Page. Bloggers please follow Fash Boulevard through Blog Lovin!